How to pay what you owe

To help us find your details quickly, please have your reference number to hand when making a payment or calling us and include it on anything you send to us.

Pay online

To pay online, click here.

Call us

To pay by 24-hour automated payment line, please call 0333 320 1100.*

To speak to one of our team in relation to Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service money you owe, call 0333 320 1822.*

To speak to one of our team in relation to local authority Council Tax or parking offence money you owe, call 0333 320 2533.*

Our opening hours are 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 8am to 4pm Saturday.


To pay by bank transfer or standing order, please use the following details, and quote your reference number to make sure we know what the payment is for.

  • Sort code: 30-95-74
  • Account number: 00627143

Bar coded letter

To pay using your bar coded letter, please visit any Post Office, or other businesses that shows the Payzone logo. Please refer to your letter for any applicable charges for this service.


To pay by post, you can send a Postal Order, cheque or bank draft, made payable to 'Marston'. Payment made this way must be for the full amount and sent to the following address.

PO Box 12019
CM16 9EB

Please make sure that you write your name and reference number clearly on the payment, or attach these details, so we know what the payment is for.

Customer debt advice

There are a number of ways to get help and support. For more information on customer debt advice, please click here.


If you are making a payment please make sure you provide your name and reference number so we know what the payment is for. If you don't do this, we may not have enough information to update our records to show you've made payment.

If we can't tell which account, customer or client a payment is for, we will hold the money (called an 'unattributed payment') in suspense for up to 180 days. This means we won't touch it for that time. After that time, we may keep this money. If a customer later shows us proof that they made an unattributed payment, we will apply it correctly or refund the customer.